SATURDAY, MARCH 2, 2013 with a 12:00 NOON Shotgun Start
WHAT IS THE BARSTOOL OPEN?
• Twenty Three Old Market bars (two courses) along with Miller Lite and Q98-Five have joined together to present the 2013 Barstool Open
• Teams of 4 compete in a round of miniature golf.
• One golf hole is located at each of the participating bars.
• Putters & balls will be provided & available at each hole. Please do not bring putters
• Begin play at the bar that you registered for on-line
• Each hole has a 3 stroke limit per person
* Proceeds to benefit UCP of Nebraska
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
WHEN: Saturday, March 2, 2013
TIME: 12:00 Noon Shotgun Start – 4:00 PM
COST: $160 per team of 4 ($130 is tax deductible). You must register on-line at Q985fm.com.
INCLUDES: T-shirt, a round of miniature golf, food throughout the day, and lots of fun
SIGN-UP: On-line registration starts on January 14th ONLY at Q985fm.com, all teams must be registered by Feb. 24th. Participation is limited to the first 140 teams on each course. Each bar is limited to the first 12 teams that register on-line to start play at each bar.
Andy Grammer & Parachute 3.29.2013
Ed Sheeran Q Acoustic Leinie Lounge 3.14.13
Neon Trees 3.3.13
Lifehouse at the Whiskey Roadhouse
Missy Higgins 9-14-12
Q Bud Light Launch Party
Graffiti6 in the Cricket Wireless Q Acoustic Lounge 7/9/12
NeedToBreathe Q Acoustic 03.13.12
Pool Party 2012
All-American Rejects Q Acoustic 1.30.12
Scars On 45 10.17.11
Three Days Grace Q Acoustic 9.23.11
Sara Bareilles Q Acoustic 8.6.11
Goo Goo Dolls & Michelle Branch Q Acoustic 7.15.11
Cage The Elephant Q Acoustic 7.5.11
Q Pool Party 2011
Panic! At The Disco Q Acoustic 6.29.11
Andy Grammer Q Acoustic 6.21.11
Jack's Mannequin Q Acoustic 6.20.11